3rd UK East Africa Health Improvement & Investment Summit; Date: 22nd – 23rd March 2018 Venue: Common Wealth Speke Resort Munyonyo, Kampala.
- Identify opportunities and promote foreign health investments across East Africa.
- Strengthen the South-South and North-South Collaboration to improve healthcare and Investment
- Share knowledge on cost effective Innovations to improve Healthcare quality
- Strengthening partnerships in public health and research amongst East African countries and the UK.
- Identify opportunities for Foreign Direct Investment in East Africa’s Health Sector by UK Investors
- Strengthening the partnerships between the UK and East Africa in improving the quality of Healthcare.
Follow the link below for more details & registration;
UHF Office line 0773720472 or email Executive Director- email@example.com ,U.H.F Membership Coordinator- firstname.lastname@example.org or Advocacy officer & communications Officer- email@example.com